Woll Diamond Lite Saute Pan 32cm
With deep sides and a crystal clear tempered glass lid of the Woll Diamond Lite Saute Pan 32cm is perfectly balanced and a pleasure to use. The innovative technology of the diamond impregnated non-stick, PFOA-free surface is metal utensil safe so you can sear, caramelise and seal with full confidence in the high heat conductivity of real diamonds teamed with the forge-cast aluminium construction. Also worthy of note is the 6mm thick basewhich provides rapid, even heating and a unique pouring lip means less messy drips.
Use this gourmet quality sauté pan on most cooktops for efficient use of energy and precision control of temperatures then remove the handle to finish your dish in the oven up to 250°C. The removable handle is also handy feature when storage space is at a premium, allowing for a small stacking footprint in your cupboards.
Made in Germany, the Woll Diamond Lite range will satisfy the most fastidious cook and the thoughtful design extends to a crafted pouring lip, dishwasher suitability and a limited lifetime guarantee.
Thinking of equipping your kitchen with an all-around cookware that's also lightweight and easy to store? Consider all your needs covered with the 32cm Woll Diamond Lite Induction Saute Pan. From pastas, to vegetable stir-fries, to sauteed shellfish, you'll be mixing, flipping, and tossing with ease with this lightweight and versatile pan. And thanks to its removable handle, fitting the pan into your oven or kitchen cabinet is no problem at all. Kitchen life is definitely a breeze with this trusty saute pan from Woll.
- Features an innovative casting technology to create a traditional cast pan that is lighter and more functional
- Includes a safety glass lid with steam vent knob so you can monitor your cooking with ease
- Comes with five layers of PFOA-free diamond hard-base coating to resist cuts, abrasion, and corrosion
- Made of edge-to-edge high-quality stainless steel bottom for efficient heat transfer and retention
- Has about 8mm-thick cast thermal bottom to protect the pan from warping at high temperatures and to ensure optimum thermal absorption
- Designed with a reinforced edge for drip-free pouring and superior shock resistance
- Equipped with a detachable handle that lets you fit the pan more easily in the oven, kitchen cabinet, and dishwasher
- Suitable for oven cooking as well as gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction cooktops
|Construction||Squeeze cast aluminium with diamond hard-base coating|
|Dimension||32cm x 6.5cm|
|Oven safe||Yes, up to 250C|