Chasseur 28cm Frypan Poseidon Blue
Chasseur cast iron frypan is a legendary piece of equipment. Cast iron is a fantastic conductive of heat and you will find this pan sears steaks perfectly even on medium heat and is capable of some serious charring at high heat. Unlike non-stick pans, cast iron frypans improve in performance as they age and their is no danger of you harming the surface.
Chasseur has been manufacturing quality enamelled iron cookware for over 75 years in the small French town of Donchery just outside of Champagne. The cookware of choice for leading professional chefs, enamelled cast iron is prized for its versatility on the flame and in the oven, its even heating properties, its exceptional browning abilities and the ease with which it can be used and cleaned.
Each piece of Chasseur cookware is cast from solid iron and enamelled twice to protect it from rusting and to create a durable and impervious cooking surface. Available in a wide range of colours, Chasseur cookware performs beautifully from the kitchen to the table.
- Made from double-coated enamelled cast iron for more durable, longer lasting cookware.
- Thick cast iron base gives a more even heat distribution & fuel-efficiency to make cooking easier & more economical.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Single piece cast iron handle makes it safe for the oven or broiler.
- Dishwasher safe, not dishwasher recommended.
- Made in France.
- Pan Depth: 6.5cm
- 28cm diameter.