Enjoy delicious freshly brewed Italian style coffee at the campsite with this contemporary styled Italian Espresso Maker.
Simple and quick to use, producing excellent coffee with a smooth and well-rounded flavour, while being full bodied and strong.
Also known as the Moka pot or macchinetta, it works by forcing high pressure hot water through ground coffee and the process takes approximately 3-5 minutes.
The Moka pot was patented for the first time in Italy in 1933!
- Made from quality stainless steel
- Unscrews for easy cleaning
- Stay cool handle
- Makes 10 espresso cups
- Great for camping
- Stainless Steel Finish
Moka pots have 3 chambers. The process is simple. You have one chamber for the water, one for the grounds and the third, upper chamber, for the finished product.
- The bottom chamber is where you pour the water. Most have a pressure valve.
- The middle chamber is where you put the grounds. It’s recommended you grind it fine and fill it as entirely as possible.
- The upper chamber is where the espresso/coffee ends up after the steam passes through the grinds.